Monday, February 21, 2005

Propulsion

By Tim Ventura & Eric Davis, PhD - February 4th, 2005 (American AntiGravity site):

Dr. Eric Davis is a physicist specializing in Breakthrough Propulsion & Power Physics and Astrophysics at the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin/EarthTech International, Inc. He's agreed to speak with us about his past experiences in breakthrough physics research, as well as his current leadership role at the STAIF Conference.

AAG: First things first: you just started a new job at Earthtech International working with doctors Hal Puthoff & Michael Ibison. Tell us a bit about how things are going, and some of the projects that you've taken on with their team?

ED: It's actually the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin, and EarthTech International, Inc. is the corporate parent. Work is going really very good. We are exploring fundamental questions concerning the relationship of the quantum ZPE to gravity, inertia and particle mass, and the development of schemes to effectively tap the ZPE for power generation, etc. We are also advancing theoretical work on Hal's Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity in order to develop toy models for understanding general relativity-related FTL propulsion schemes (such as warp drives and traversable wormholes), and how we might find clues from the model to engineer these in the lab, etc.

In that connection, Hal Puthoff, Claudio Maccone (Italian physicist who recently retired from Alenia Spazio) and myself published a new paper on this effort, which will appear in the March 2005 issue (vol. 37, no. 3) of the peer-reviewed scholarly physics journal "General Relativity and Gravitation." In the paper we analyzed Levi-Civita's artificial gravity spacetime metric in terms of Hal's PV-GR model and developed the equations showing how either an electric field or a magnetic field will alter the vacuum index of refraction and subsequently modify the speed of light in the artifically-induced gravitational field region.

AAG: From what I understand, the main research area for Earthtech hasn't been space-science -- hasn't it been focused on Zero Point Energy? Can you tell us a bit about how ZPE research is coming along, and if we'll see any real applications for this in the next few years?

ED: I answered most of this in my response above. I cannot comment on specific proprietary research, but I can say there are ideas we are looking into for the theoretical development and experimental implementation of tapping ZPE for power generation. All of this is in the works, so there is nothing I can report on.
....

Read the whole interview here: Dr. Eric Davis

I think that was the whole interview.

10 Comments:

At 6:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, just happened to locate your blog on funk publisher. I wanted to say thank you for having an informative blog like this. If you have a chance, please drop by my site. We provide fresh resources on funk publisher. I will be sure and bookmark your site and return again. Thanks, Larry

 
At 11:03 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you've got me thinking gravity control. I really enjoyed your post about "Propulsion , I found your blog while searching for canada immigration work visa news. I'll definitely pop around more often, keep us posted if you happen to dig up any more canada immigration work visa stuff.

 
At 6:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you've got me thinking gravity control. I really enjoyed your post about "Propulsion , I found your blog while searching for canada immigration work visa news. I'll definitely pop around more often, keep us posted if you happen to dig up any more canada immigration work visa stuff.

 
At 2:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely don't have all the answers gravity control, but I know that as long as people keep sharing ideas like this, the truth will eventually make a difference somewhere and hopefully make the world a better place to live in. I've been looking for canada immigration work visa info and news - yeah I know I should probably get a life, but there's just something about canada immigration work visa that gets me thinking of better times.

Your post about Propulsion was a good read compared to a lot of the other stuff that's out there! Keep up the good work, I will definitely swing by again soon.

 
At 4:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you've got me thinking gravity control. I really enjoyed your post about "Propulsion , I found your blog while searching for new immigration rule for canada news. I'll definitely pop around more often, keep us posted if you happen to dig up any more new immigration rule for canada stuff.

 
At 1:55 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you've got me thinking gravity control. I really enjoyed your post about "Propulsion , I found your blog while searching for canada immigration work visa news. I'll definitely pop around more often, keep us posted if you happen to dig up any more canada immigration work visa stuff.

 
At 4:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gravity control, I'm looking for someone who could give me more info on investor immigration to canada and I came accross your post about Propulsion. Although it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it definitely gave me a new perspective. Right now anything that looks like investor immigration to canada would be of interest to me since I'm thinking of starting a new life in Canada and want to be as informed as possible about my options.

If you know of any other blogs or websites that I could check out to get some more info on investor immigration to canada, I'd be very grateful. I really enjoyed your blog - thanks for the great read.

 
At 3:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely don't have all the answers gravity control, but I know that as long as people keep sharing ideas like this, the truth will eventually reveal itself and hopefully make the world a better place to live in. I've been looking for independent immigration to canada info and news - yeah I know I should probably get a life, but there's just something about independent immigration to canada that gets me thinking of better times.

Your post about Propulsion was a good read compared to a lot of the other stuff that's out there! Keep up the good work, I will definitely swing by again soon.

 
At 8:11 p.m., Blogger M. said...

If I had ten of your yummy BMW's I could sell em for cash which might be enough for a prototype.
Thanks so much for your kind words and stay tuned.

And a big hi to Funk Publisher, the Immigration Guy and Annonymous.

Thanks for dropping by
Jim
gc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker